News contributor list grows
A word from the webmaster:
The new site has now been operating for a short while and the response has been fantastic. As in previous writings I stress that this site is interactive. Members can participate online very easily. How?
- Read the news contributions and write a comment. The contributor will be notified that you wrote something. You can even comment on other people’s comments. Perhaps answer questions. Some guy in Hobart who is a non member has asked about what steel to use in his Holden ute restoration. You can even try out this comment idea by commenting on this post. (dare ya)
- Be a news contributor yourself. You don’t even need permission from the section. You can contribute stuff about your own world of car interest. Contact me if you would like to give it a go, I’ll set you up with your username and password and send you the instructions.
- So far I have sent instructions to Hank Ten Teije from the North West section. In the North Noel Windsor, Ellis French, Alan Smith and Roger Grubert. As these members grow in confidence they will be able to publish more stories, perhaps on behalf of other members.
- Send a news contribution by email to me or (if they ready to publish) one of the news contributors.
- Send me any feedback about the site. Doing it via commenting on a news story is fine as I will be notified. The comment may be in regards to grammar or factual inaccuracies.
- Send photos to Noel Windsor or Ellis French for them to load up on the site.
- Waive the Southern flag. Yep, I did notice. No Southern Member yet has the instructions and been setup to be a news contributor. Contact me so I can set you up.